Ranch Style Potato Kebabs
- 350g new potatoes, cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 1 x 10ml spoon vegetable oil
- 2 giant frankfurters, each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 button mushrooms
- 3 x 15ml spoon BBQ sauce
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 x 15ml spoon reduced fat mayonnaise
Saucepan, colander, knife, measuring spoon, frying pan, fish slice, skewers, brush, small bowl, 15ml spoon, oven gloves.
- Cook the new potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Fry the frankfurters and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together the potatoes, frankfurters and mushrooms and stir in 2 spoonfuls of the BBQ sauce.
- Preheat the grill.
- Onto each skewer, thread 2 or 3 pieces of potato, 1 tomato, 1 mushroom and 2 slices of frankfurters.
- Place under the grill and cook for 1-2 minutes - brush with some BBQ sauce.
- For the dip, mix remaining 1 spoonful of BBQ sauce with the mayonnaise and serve with the kebabs.